Thursday, January 8, 2009

I copied this from somewhere, but I don't know from where, or who wrote it. But it speaks to me.

Whisper Of Hope
9-22-05
Bitterness is a hard pill to swallow
Trying to move on and not let fear win
Not wanting to give in
Tired of being at this place again
I’m a rose waiting to bloom
Opening up my soul
Sharing my thoughts and fears
Trying to figure different things out along the way
Sometimes it gets harder each day
I just feel in the way
In the midst of trying to explain myself
Tears of frustration spill forth
I want to run
And shut myself down
For fear of being misunderstood yet again
But still not wanting to give in
In the midst of forcing myself to stay open
Anger spews out over the dumbest things
Tired of feeling as if I’m the bad girl
Just trying to figure out what lies beneath the surface
Confused, and broken
How many times can one be broken?
How far down am I supposed to go, to get to the root of it all?
Enough is enough
I will stand back up
Eventually
So I sit at this place
Seeing how God uses all of this
I know He will use it for my good
Because He loves me
I am His
So now my sorrow carries with it a whisper of hope

No comments: