Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Good Tuesday

Well, I made myself get up at a regular time (I dare not say "early") and got myself to Wal-Mart and took all my old negatives of the girls to have them put on disc. I gave the pictures to the girls some years ago. Thought it would be easier for me to divide them than for them to have to do it later. Now that I have the possibility of doing so many things with them on the computer and all, I'm kind of missing them. Guess I'll still have to have them printed, won't I? Yikes! That could prove to be quite an undertaking. Wouldn't have to do them all at once though. When I get them safely back into my own grubby little hands, I'll breath again, and then have some fun with them.

2 comments:

Dianne Adams said...

Oh my! I love the pic. when they were all little. You literally had your hands full!!

Joyful Mother said...

We were pretty easy to handle though. Little angels.