Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hurrah!

William came home this morning from the hospital. He will have to take a blood thinner from now on. My trip to Nashville was for ought. I am thankful, but just aggravated that it was all for nothing. William in the hospital, my son-in-law took his time and effort to take me to Nashville, I had to cut dialysis short to make the appt. in time, to say nothing of the gas! The dr. said there was nothing there of any concern and acted like he didn't understand why they sent me. Grrrrrr...........


POLITICS! I've never been a fan of politics. blah...blah-blah...blah-blah, blah...blah. But I do have to say that this is getting interesting and fun!!!
hee hee hee!

1 comment:

Dianne Adams said...

So glad William is home! Too bad about the trip but I'm glad you're OK.